Join us as a Project Manager
- This is an opportunity for a driven Project Manager to join us and deliver our goals on time, within budget and to the highest quality
- You’ll be joining an innovative and inclusive culture where you’ll have access to fantastic development opportunities
- You'll be driving teams through end-to-end delivery of the projects scope, ensuring delivery of value outcomes to robust quality management and financial controls - time, cost and quality - as well as management of the associated risk profiles
- Hone your existing project management skills and advance your career in this exciting, fast paced role
What you'll do
In your new role, you’ll be responsible for project plans, quality governance and controls, resource profile plans, robust progress reporting and controls along with ensuring all plans and interdependencies are in line with any wider programme plans and controls. You’ll be making sure that activities are in place to adequately prepare the business and engage all the appropriate stakeholders effectively to enable change to be implemented and handed over.
Additionally, you’ll be accountable for developing positive collaborative working relationships with stakeholders across multiple business areas, services and functions and at different levels of hierarchy, including respective technology and business project managers. As well as this, you’ll be leading a team of external suppliers, working closely with supply chain services for the appropriate supplier selection from our framework.
You’ll also be:
- Empowering and leading a team, often in multiple geographies, through the project lifecycle
- Identifying, tracking, managing and mitigating any project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Leading and defining a project initiation document and making sure that the solution clearly supports and is aligned to our strategic goals
- Tracking and reporting project costs and making sure that the project is completed in allotted budgets
- Making sure that all project deliverables satisfy the requirements and that they adhere to the agreed governance framework
- Ensuring effective technology, architecture and business activities are progressed within the project that adequately prepare the business for change
- Engaging the appropriate stakeholders to enable change to be implemented and handed over
The skills you'll need
You’ll need to hold an appropriate project management qualification, as well as experience in change management. You should also have experience of delivering strategic projects that support a business strategy and its growth agenda. And, along with prior Agile change management experience, you’ll hold an appropriate Agile qualification.
You’ll also need:
- Detailed knowledge and experience within a specific area of project management
- Knowledge of flexible working environments and strategies
- Knowledge and experience of delivery within the payments industry
- Exposure to external schemes and experience working with third party product suppliers
- Experience of delivering programme management using Agile methodology and associated toolsets and methodologies as well as Waterfall methods where required