About this opportunity
Professional Project / Programme Manager responsible for managing the delivery of project management and programme management services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
As a Gleeds team member, you will have access to:
- Supporting Business Unit Directors in delivering business objectives
- Positively engaging with customers and developing, growing and maintaining customer relationships
- Delivering high quality services and deliverables ensuring that services meet our Customer’s requirements.
- Managing projects and/or programmes to deliver high quality services and deliverables in accordance with the business procedures
- Administering contracts as a contract administrator, employer’s agent or project manager.
- Producing and presenting to customers
- Identifying new business development opportunities and driving growth across the business units activities
- Managing service delivery for profit.
- Advising directors promptly of any issues that have arisen, or may arise, on projects; in particular those that might impact on Gleeds professional indemnity (PI) insurance.
Who we’re looking for:Experience, Knowledge and Key Skills
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career
- A contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Our Global Travel Scholarship Programme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sound project management and/or programme management experience post qualification.
- Sound knowledge and practiced experience of project management techniques
- Ability to administer construction contracts as Contract Administrator, Employer’s Agent and/or Project Manager
- Clear understanding of legislation impacting on building contracts.
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written.
- Methodical way of thinking and approach to work.
- Ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily.
- Excellent problem solving, negotiating, financial and numeracy skills
- Sound ICT skills, with a high proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Be part of the extraordinary
- MRICS (Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) or
- MAPM (Member of the Association of Project Managers) or
- MCIOB (Member of the Chartered Institute of Builders)
Every day at Gleeds, we influence the way people around the world live, work and travel. Delivering on the world’s most iconic projects for globally renowned clients, our teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment.
One of the qualities we value in people, is the ability to think creatively about the solutions we offer to clients. With 71 offices spanning the Americas, Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific our ability to innovate and improve is a product of the varied backgrounds and experience of our people. We welcome new perspectives and ideas.
Above all, we believe that quality relationships sit at the heart of good business. We strive to be the people that seek to understand and bring people together. Wherever we are in the world, our aspiration is to leave a positive legacy for people and local communities, whilst living and breathing our three core values:
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of age, disability, marital status, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status or gender.We recognise the importance of work/life balance and agree flexible working arrangements to suit each individual.Gleeds is a gold standard investor in people employer.
- We’re committed to our clients and our people
- We’re creative and realistic
- We combine professionalism with personality