About The RoleAbout this opportunity
Based in the Manchester office you will be responsible for managing the delivery of project management and programme management services. We are looking for someone with mixed use experience to ideally include Schools or wider College and Education sector experience.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting Business Unit Directors in delivering business objectives
- Positively engaging with customers and developing, growing and maintaining customer relationships
- Delivering high quality services and deliverables ensuring that services meet our Customer’s requirements.
- Managing projects and/or programmes to deliver high quality services and deliverables in accordance with the business procedures
- Managing multi-disciplinary design teams including architecture, engineering and cost consultants from feasibility stage through to project close out
- Administering contracts as a contract administrator, employer’s agent or project manager.
- Producing and presenting to customers
- Identifying new business development opportunities and driving growth across the business units activities
- Managing service delivery for profit.
As a Gleeds team member, you will have access to:
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career
- Generous holiday plus option to purchase additional days through the holiday purchase scheme
- A contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Our global travel scholarship programme
- Flexible working arrangements
About The CandidateWho we’re looking for:Experience, Knowledge and Key Skills
- Sound project management and/or programme management experience post qualification.
- Sound knowledge and practiced experience of project management techniques
- Ability to administer construction contracts as Contract Administrator, Employer’s Agent and/or Project Manager
- Clear understanding of legislation impacting on building contracts.
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written.
- Methodical way of thinking and approach to work.
- Ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily.
- Excellent problem solving, negotiating, financial and numeracy skills
- Sound ICT skills, with a high proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work as part of a hard working and ambitious team.
- MRICS (Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) or
- MAPM (Member of the Association of Project Managers) with chartered status or
- MCIOB (Member of the Chartered Institute of Builders)