As a Project Manager, you’ll be excited by the opportunity to deliver mission critical projects within a National Security business that enhances our customer capability. This’ll include projects that cover research & development, product development, software and hardware solution delivery.
Roke are a leading technology & engineering company with clients spanning National Security, Defence and Industry 4.0 through our Futures business and Intelligence as a Service. You will work alongside our customers to solve their complex and unique challenges.
As our next Project Manager you’ll be successfully delivering projects from concept to completion, leading the delivery of successful bids, developing effective & collaborative client relationships, managing financial aspects and resourcing requirements along with effective risk management.The Key Requirements...
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Able to deliver complex projects, within the National Security domain
- A history of delivering software and hardware focused projects, particularly those involving communication and sensor systems and sub-systems.
- Capable of running successful bids
Built over a 60-year heritage, Roke offers specialist knowledge in sensors, communications, cyber, and AI and ML. We change the way organisations think and act – through dynamic insights from the analysis of multiple layers of data. We take care of the innovative, technical stuff that keeps everyone safe – that’s our mission, passion, and motivation.
Joining a team united by purpose and ambition, you’ll be at the heart of an exciting growth journey: having doubled in size over the last 4 years, we intend to double our headcount by 2027. At Roke, every individual counts. We push technical boundaries, together. We re-invest in product innovation, and we empower our people to make a difference.Where you’ll work…
Alongside hybrid and flexible working options, you’ll find our Woking site in a modern building on the outskirts of London. Rated excellent for sustainability by BREEAM & Fitwel certified – you’ll feel better for visiting. This site provides key links to our customers in London, is a 5 minute walk from the train station, has secure parking nearby and dedicated cycle storage.The Benefits and Perks...
- Hybrid working: A minimum of 40% of your monthly hours working at your base/client location, subject to role requirements
- Flexi-time: Working hours to suit you and your life
- Annual bonus: Based on profit share and personal performance
- Private medical insurance: Includes cover for existing conditions
- Holiday: 25 days plus public holidays and your birthday off
- Chemring Share Save: Monthly savings into a 3 or 5 year plan.
Due to the nature of this role, we require you to be eligible to achieve DV clearance. As a result, you should be a British Citizen and have resided in the U.K. for the last 10 years. The Next Step...
Click apply, submitting an up-to-date CV. We look forward to hearing from you.