Due to continued success in securing projects in York, we are looking for an exceptional Project Planner to join our highly successful team which are based in any of the following offices Warrington/Manchester/Leeds/York.
Our projects range in value of £1m to £50m+ across a variety of high profile clients therefore giving our team a diverse and exciting workload across the infrastructure projects, particularly Rail.
- A recognised degree and/or professional qualified to the suited Chartered Body, in project/risk management or be qualified by experience
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and document preparation skills
- Has proactively contributed to successful delivery of a project and/or programme in a similar operating environment to Network Rail
- Knowledge of working in a safety critical, regulated and multi-organisation operating model within the public sector
- Responsible for own high quality output and understanding of how his/her outputs contributes to programme and/or project objectives
- Holds service management responsibilities including but not limited to reporting
- Strong interpersonal qualities demonstrable through their daily actions and engagement with individuals
- Significant experience in all aspects of planning and scheduling in Primavera products.
- Experience of Infrastructure projects preferably Rail and/or Highways, Nuclear or Utilities.
- An understanding of Risk management.
- A flexible approach to be office or site based according to the needs of the business and client
- Effective client interface skills and experience with the ability to offer both strategic and project advice.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Good IT skills and the ability to operate Primavera P6 as a minimum.
- Experience or knowledge of resourcing, progress measurement, earned value analysis, completion forecasting and status reporting