The Project Planning Coordinator will be partnering with Programme Directors, Project Managers and all other areas of the Project Business Team to plan, supply, analyze and lead project information. The role reports to the Planning Manager. We are looking for someone who is able and comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to travel within the UK is needed for this position. Overseas travel to other Atos sites may be required in the future.
- In-depth knowledge of standard methodology planning techniques across both Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Expert level of MS Project and able to extract/interrogate data using Excel.
- Prior experience as a Project Planner ideally in a large fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, working as part of a team with both internal and external partners.
- Close attention to detail.
- Promoting and upholding the defined planning standards for programmes to enable ease of roll-up of data, resource and dependencies.
- Developing, tracking and maintaining dependencies across programmes and portfolios against strategy, calling out impact of overall delivery plan and PIP outcomes.
- Ensure weekly planning cycles are carried out against the agreed standard and highlight and bring up concerns where appropriate.
- Producing Insightful MI such as Lookahead Reports.
- Managing of the overall SI Roadmap.
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect a fantastic range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 25 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing the purchasing of discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value our employees' progress and it’s a top priority to engage, inspire and help them reach their potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Getting to know Atos
You can look forward to joining a global powerhouse in digital transformation. We are number one in Europe regarding Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, providing end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business applications and Digital Workplace solutions through our Digital Transformation Factory. Additionally, we provide transactional services through Worldline, Europe’s leader in the payment industry.
How to apply
Confident this sounds like you? Please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either PDF or Word format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge, experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities.