Home Based, but too live within travelling distance to Harpenden
At Churchill, we put our people first so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. We recognise that our client’s environment reflects their brand and provides a better workplace for their people. We never compromise on quality and are unrivalled in our attention to detail.
We are searching for a QHSE Administrator to provide day to day administrative support to the quality, health, safety and environmental department. This role offers the opportunity for the right person to progress their career and gain extensive experience within a fast-paced commercial environment.
Do you have what it takes to join our team? Do you have strong administration and communication skills, able to prioritise and stay organised under pressure?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a business, built on strong foundations, named in The Sunday Times, Grant Thornton Top Track 250, Britain’s private mid-market growth companies. We are driven to Always Do Right and we are looking for people who share our values. Our independence gives us the freedom to do what we believe in. We believe it’s our responsibility to do right by our clients, our society and our planet.
As QHSE Administrator you will:
- Provide all Health, Safety, Environmental administration support particularly focusing on vendor assurance.
- Answer external and internal phone calls
- Supporting the Group Director of QHSE with one to one support when required
- Supporting the Group QHSE team via project tracking
- Arrange and co-ordinate the approval of new suppliers
- Arrange, co-ordinate and process risk assessments, departmental requests and queries
- Assist with tender preparation and responses – administrative when needed
- Answer accident notification telephone calls and follow recording form to determine pertinent information
- Producing accident statistics as and when required
- Liaising with external consultants when required
- Assisting in preparation of company safety alerts / communications
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties in order to support the HSEQ department
As QHSE Administrator you will have the following expertise and attributes:
- Demonstrates an “investigative” and “can do” approach and attitude to all tasks
- Communicates well both written and verbally
- Enjoys and is able to work as part of a team
- Good time management and able to meet deadlines
- Able to prioritise workload and work independently
- Proficient use of all Microsoft programmes
- Excellent presentational skills for all correspondence, letters, presentations and data
- To contribute to the development and implementation of the overall ethos/work/aims of Churchills
- Previous HSEQ experience
- Has an understanding working within a fast paced environment
Our commitment to Equality. Diversity and Inclusion, we are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.