QSHE Manager | Bicester | GB13375
An great opportunity to join Kuehne-Nagel government & defence team at Bicester.
The purpose of this role is to provide on-going support to the Bicester Operational team and the wider Team Leidos to improve the standards of the operation and achieve defined levels of compliance and uphold the ethical and safety standards of the company.
- Support QSHE South to ensure targets are maintained and achieve KPI's and procedures requirements agreed with KNGD, including certification to the ISO9001/14001/45001
- Assist the business in the Customer Corrective Action Process (CCAR) and Management of CCAR verifications with the QSHE Team
- Liaising with customers auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customer specifications.
- Act as a role model and maintain high standards of ethics and adherence to the KN principles and its code of conduct.
- Ensuring that all Business areas are aware of divisional QSHE goals through the QSHE Meetings
- Formulate and assist in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the Compliance requirements.
- Identify relevant QSHE related training needs and delivering training through either the QSHE team or by approved suppliers.
- Manage and complete Internal Audit Process with QSHE Advisors to satisfy the requirements of the ISO9001/14001/45001 and KN Global process
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- IOSH Managing Safety - NEBOSH NGC (desirable)
- 9001/9100 Experience
- Education: Lead Audit Qualification or experience against appropriate ISO standards
- Production of process management flowcharts
- Quality Management Experience
- Demonstrable experience of relationship management
- Aviation, MOD or Automotive or similar industry experience
- Language skills: English required
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using own initiative
- Good communication and presentation skills
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 74000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.