Join us as a Quality Analyst
- If you have a keen eye for detail, this could be the role for you, as you’ll make sure that only well designed and built work packages get through quality testing
- You’ll make sure decisions made are based on robust data, return on investment and value measures that demonstrate thoughtful and intelligent cost management
- Joining us in this fast-paced role, you'll have excellent opportunities for progression and developing your analyst capabilities
What you'll do
As a Quality Analyst, you’ll be assisting the feature team to define testable work that is technically robust, high performing, stable and secure, and ensures excellent customer experiences and outcomes. Promoting continuous improvement, you’ll identify opportunities to maximise the customer experience and reduce the test cycle time by improving techniques, tooling, eliminating waste and creating a collaborative, proactive approach to quality in the feature team.
As well as this, you’ll be:
- Supporting your Quality Manager and team in executing against the test strategy and quality by determining and advising which tests should be automated at which layer
- Encouraging the identification of ideas and driving the delivery of initiatives that will reduce cost and simplify the bank
- Supporting your team and Quality Manager through the life cycle
- Building and leveraging relationships with all stakeholders, making sure that decisions are commercially focused and create a long-term value for the bank
The skills you'll need
You’ll need 4 to 12 years of Functional & Automation experience in MS Dynamics 365, end to end Functional Testing, Dynamic 365 Product Testing and Azure Cloud Testing with exposure to Devops CI/CD Pipeline.We’re looking for someone with an extensive understanding of the systems development life cycle. You’ll have experience of delivering testing activities in an IT function, with proven application of a wide range of testing automation tooling.
Along with this, you’ll have experience of applying a wide range of testing automation tooling, as well as testing methodologies, including a range of Agile testing methods such as test driven development and behaviour driven development. We’ll also look to you to have the ability to relate everyday work to the strategic vision of the feature team with a strong focus on business outcomes.
We’ll also expect:
- Experience in Automated testing using any of the automation tool like Selenium, ALM, and VSTS
- Testing experience with Azure products like Power BI, Azure data lake and customer insights
- Experience of testing ideas, products, designs, planning and execution
- A background in Selenium or SILK and rest services testing
- Experience in functional and non-functional testing such as system, system integration, user, load, volume, stress, security, accessibility, compatibility, penetration and back-out
- Demonstrable knowledge of Agile methodologies with experience of working in an Agile team
- A very capable communicator with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues