Join us as a Quality Automation Specialist for Automation/Functional Testing. We are hiring across levels ranging experience from 4yrs-12yrs( Analyst to Managerial roles) across locations-Bangalore, Chennai, Gurugram.
- In this key role, you’ll be undertaking and enabling automated testing activities in all delivery models
- We’ll look to you to support teams to develop quality solutions and enable continuous integration and assurance of defect free deployment of customer value
- You’ll be working closely with feature teams and a variety of stakeholders, giving you great exposure to professional development opportunities
What you'll do
Joining us in a highly collaborative role, you’ll be contributing to the transformation of testing using quality processes, tools, and methodologies, significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. You’ll be making sure repeatable, constant and consistent quality is built into all phases of the idea to value lifecycle at reduced cost or reduced time to market.
It’s a chance to work with colleagues at multiple levels, and with cross-domain, domain, platform and feature teams, to build in quality as an integral part of all activities.
Additionally, you’ll be:
- Supporting the design of automation test strategies, aligned to business or programme goals
- Evolving more predictive and intelligent testing approaches, based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions
- Collaborating with stakeholders and feature teams and making sure that automated testing is performed and monitored as an essential part of the planning and product delivery
- Designing and creating a low maintenance suite of stable, re-usable automated tests, which are usable both within the product or domain and across domains and systems in an end-to-end capacity
- Applying testing and delivery standards by understanding the product development lifecycle along with mandatory, regulatory and compliance requirements
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with experience of automated testing, particularly from an Agile development or CI/CD environment. You’ll be an innovative thinker who can identify opportunities and design solutions, coupled with the ability to develop complex automation code.
You’ll have a good understanding of Agile methodologies with experience of working in an Agile team, with the ability to relate everyday work to the strategic vision of the feature team with a strong focus on business outcomes.
We’ll also look for you to have:
Minimum experience of 4yr-12yrs
Experience in Testing web applications both on the UI and by driving the underlying micro-services.
Selenium Web driver (with Java), Cucumber JVM, Java 8 coding (proficient in OOP), IntelliJ IDE / Eclipse, Git / Stash
Issue Tracking tools and Test Management tools (JIRA, Zephyr, Confluence), Tool-aided web-service testing (Postman, SoapUI), Remote and distributed test execution (Selenium Grid, Browserstack, Sauce Labs)
Work experience in delivering test automation frameworks supporting Behavioral Driven Development (BDD)
Reviewing design documents (epics and stories), business requirements (acceptance criteria) across multiple scrum teams to build test scenarios for automation.