Join us as a Automation Testing - Quality Analyst, Sr. Quality Analyst, Quality Automation Specialist, Quality Automation Technical Lead - AVP
- In this key role, you’ll be undertaking and enabling automated testing activities in all delivery models
- We’ll look to you to support teams to develop quality solutions and enable continuous integration and assurance of defect free deployment of customer value
- You’ll be working closely with feature teams and a variety of stakeholders, giving you great exposure to professional development opportunities
What you'll do
Joining us in a highly collaborative role, you’ll be contributing to the transformation of testing using quality processes, tools, and methodologies, significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. You’ll be making sure repeatable, constant and consistent quality is built into all phases of the idea to value lifecycle at reduced cost or reduced time to market.
It’s a chance to work with colleagues at multiple levels, and with cross-domain, domain, platform and feature teams, to build in quality as an integral part of all activities.
- Designing and creating a low maintenance suite of stable, re-usable automated tests, which are usable both within the product or domain and across domains and systems in an end-to-end capacity
- Applying testing and delivery standards by understanding the product development lifecycle along with mandatory, regulatory and compliance requirements
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with experience of automated testing, particularly from an Agile development or CI/CD environment. You’ll be an innovative thinker who can identify opportunities and design solutions, coupled with the ability to develop complex automation code.
- We are looking for someone with experience of automated testing with 5 to 12 years of relevant work experience, particularly from an Agile development, CI-CD environment and experience in Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver, POM(Page object model), CI/CD tool, cross browser testing tool, Java Selenium Automation.
- Experience in end-to-end and automation testing using the latest tools as recommended by the enterprise tooling framework
- A background of designing, developing and implementing automation frameworks in new environments
- You will be an innovative thinker who can identify opportunities and design solutions, coupled with the ability to develop complex automation code.
- You will have a good understanding of Agile methodologies with experience of working in an Agile team, with the ability to relate everyday work to the strategic vision of the feature team with a strong focus on business outcomes.
- Very strong in Test Scenarios & Test Cases / Script preparation and proficient in executing Test Cases / Scripts. Capable of analysing test output, identifying discrepancies and clearly documenting defects.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving and interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively across team boundaries so as to engage with different teams.
- Experience of developing bespoke testing frameworks, test strategy and planning, reporting, defect management, and behaviour-driven development.
- An understanding of the financial services industry, particularly retail banking and lending products.
- Solid technical skills in Java, J2EE, microservices, Cucumber, Gherkins, Cloud Technologies, Selenium, Maven, Jenkins, Rest/Restfull API JIRA and Confluence.
- Knowledge of DevOps, CICD, API automation, UI automation, Backend automation, Design Pattern, POM, HttpClient APIs, ADD (Acceptance Driven Development), Sprint, Scripts, GSON API, TeamCity/Jenkins, Groovy/Python/Java script, WebDriver, Karate, Browser Stack, Silk, JMeter. Junit, TestNG.
- Creativity, exceptionally high standards, and the desire to continue learning.
- Great interpersonal skills, so you can work with both senior business and technical stakeholders.
- Analyse the requirement and prepare test conditions, test scripts, expected results, test coverage analysis and define risk based analysis for a given testing effort.
- Engage with Business Analyst to understand the business and functional requirements.
- Experience in end-to-end and automation testing using the latest tools as recommended by enterprise tooling framework.