Role: Quality Lead
Department: Digital Forensic Unit
Location: Priory Road
Salary: £35,484 (with annual increments)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
We are recruiting for Quality Lead to work within our busy Digital Forensic Unit, based at Priory Road.
This is a unique opportunity to work within the heart of Local Policing, assisting police officers and members of the public on a daily basis.
As Quality Lead you will have day to day responsibility of the development and maintenance of the Quality Manual (QM) and working with UKAS during key audit phases within the DFU. In accordance with the requirements of ISO standards, has the responsibility and authority for ensuring that the management system operated within the unit is implemented and all aspects of the laboratory and its operation are conducted in compliance with the ISO standards and codes of practice.
- To be the focal point, both internally and externally, for all matters relating to the Quality Management System, and will have direct access to senior management.
- Maintain records of nonconforming work, corrective actions and preventive actions.
- The Quality Lead is responsible for ensuring that incidences of nonconforming work are satisfactory resolved in an appropriate and timely manner by adhering to the procedures relating to this aspect of the quality system
- Provide quality awareness training and ensure that all staff are kept up to date regarding procedural changes which may affect their duties.
- Formulate service level agreements (SLA) in relation to the examination of computer and mobile phone type devices undertaken by the DFU and monitor adherence to those SLAs. Arrange the booking and payment of training identified by the Technical Lead as required.
Skills and experience:
- Degree in Forensic related environment or equivalent substantial experience in forensic field.
- Proven line management experience.
- Excellent IT skills
- Is able to manage own workload and that of others to enable deadlines to be met. Proven ability to initiate and manage projects.
- Full driving licence.
Humberside Police have polices in place to support a good work-life balance and employee well-being.
Further benefits are;
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to a range of occupational health facilities
- Employee assistance service ( accessible 24/7)
- Flexible working where applicable
- Generous pension scheme
How to apply for the role:
To apply for the role, please click the following link:
Please note: applications made on Indeed WILL NOT be counted in shortlisting.
Sunday 6th December 2020