Are you seeking a Quality Manager role in Warrington? Do you have strong reporting systems administration skills with a logical approach to managing audits and data?
Working in our Transport Infrastructure Division providing highway maintenance and response services in the north west for our client, Highways England, you will join a team to fulfil a role managing all aspects of Quality, including; non conformance reporting and conducting the internal audit programme. Amey will continue to run this successful contract for another 13 years.
Reporting to the Principal Planning & Performance Manager you will be a self starter, with a data driven mindset, able to develop strong systems and manage audits. You will be an ambassador for Quality ensuring that Amey deliver exceptional customer service. You will coordinate and maintain the existing Quality Assurance processes within the contract and lead the implementation of change where required. Plus, you will take a lead on client liaison regarding Quality Management within the contract.
What will the role involve?
- Facilitate the implementation and maintenance of the Company's integrated management system (IMS) focusing on Quality.
- Manage the contract Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, including the issue, review and approval of QMS documentation.
- Support the maintenance of the Integrated Account Plan and Integrated Site Plans.
- Manage key Quality Management System processes, for example, Non-conformance, Complaints, Change Control.
- Develop, implement, maintain and report on contractual Key Performance Measures.
- Maintain a contract specific Quality Scorecard.
- Produce monthly contract performance reports.
- Attend regular client Quality & Performance meetings.
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Monitor, maintain and improve where possible Quality Performance procedures.
- Support and guide the wider project team to maintain Quality Performance procedures.
- Facilitate the attainment and subsequent maintenance of activity specific to quality standards eg. National Highways Sector schemes.
- Carry out internal Quality audits, reporting findings to appropriate personnel and monitoring progression of actions to ensure prompt completion through the QMS.
- Ensure that the supplier and subcontractor audits are performed and reported as scheduled.
- Manage the account document and record management system.
- Assist in the production, review and approval of all controlled documentation.
- Experience of evidence-based auditing
- Working knowledge of developing and maintaining reporting systems
- Experience facilitating internal investigations for the purposes of improvement
- Knowledge of ISO9001 standard
- Experience of implementing and auditing management systems to ISO 9001 standard
- Knowledge in the use of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Tools
- Experience of reporting Key Performance Indicators
- Demonstratable ability to implement and meet targets
- Understand associated customer service principles
- Understanding of relevant health and safety guidelines
- Working experience of the Highways / Construction industry
- To have working knowledge of Highways Sector Schemes
- To have working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and ISO 45001
- Experience of Office 365 tools e.g. SharePoint, PowerBI, Visio
Skills and qualifications
- Degree or equivalent
- Internal Auditor certified (essential)
- Excellent communication (Verbal & Written) skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent literacy skills and attention to detail
- Planning and organising
- Customer Relationship Management
- IT and Data Analysis
- Ability to understand commercial contracts
- A working strength in adherence to policies, procedures and compliance