We have a new vacancy for a Quarry Supervisor to lead the team on our primary process and face operations at our Callow Hardrock quarry in Cheddar.
You will effectively supervise and coordinate primary processing, primary product stockpile management and day-to-day face operations. Whilst safety is a priority, maintaining optimum production and efficient operations is also key. Good communications & cooperation between all of the site team is also pivotal. This is a field-based remit where a proportion of time will be spent operating mobile equipment & associated equipment.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday (with option to increase this to 35 days) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Self-motivated, with initiative and a proactive approach
- Relevant SHE qualification or comparable
- Diverse sector experience
- Previous work in heavy industry in a lead operator or supervisory capacity
- Meet the needs of the customer by ensuring output is of sufficient quantity and quality to maintain appropriate stock levels
- Demonstrable experience of a similar or equivalent role
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers