What is the purpose of this role?
Repairing and maintaining Recycling Centre Vehicles- must have experience and HGV licence.
Paying up to £37.5k DOE
What will this role involve?
To Carry out repairs on our Fleet of RCV's , Vans , Plant Equipment and carry out MOT preparations for Test.
- Ensure the first time repair of vehicles and equipment and that a cost effective repair is carried out
- Ensure that all documentation, Work Orders, service sheets are completed and returned to the workshop office for approval, signature and filing
- Ensure that all tooling and equipment used complies with current legislation and certification Maintenance of a tidy bench and working area
- Ensure that all aspects of health and Safety are adhered to and that the QA policy is understood
- Maintain an up to date competency for the effective repair of vehicles None conformances at QA audits
- To work safely both individually or with others PERSONAL SAFETY EQUIPMENT Safety Boots Overalls Reflective Jackets and trousers Safety Helmet Goggles
What are we looking for?
What makes this role unique?
You will have responsibility for cost effectively maintaining and repairing all required vehicles and equipment.