We're currently recruiting a friendly Receptionist to provide first-class reception service for The Venues Collection on a full time basis.
As a Receptionist, you will work in a welcoming team to ensure that all staff and visitors are greeted and dealt with in a warm and efficient manner. In return, you will have the chance to progress with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go above and beyond.
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Free meals
- Onsite free car parking
- Subsidised gym membership
- Medicash health plan
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Here's an idea of what your shift patterns will be: Rotating shifts
Great things happen when people get together in our spaces to meet and spaces to sleep at Kents Hill Park. From conferences, meetings, training, and every business event in between our venue provides an informal atmosphere where you and our guests can be themselves.
We combine our spaces with a bigger family. Kents Hill Park is part of The Venues Collection - a division of Compass Group UK & Ireland, the market leader in contract catering & support services.
Could you bring your spark to The Venues Collection? Here's what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all staff and visitors
- Possessing a great knowledge of the building and the services we offer
- Answering all incoming calls in a friendly manner
- Providing administrative support across a diverse range of areas
- Ensuring the reception area is always kept neat and tidy
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
Our ideal Receptionist will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess fantastic organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Be competent in using Microsoft Office and general office equipment
- Display passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Be an excellent team player
- Have the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
Part of Compass Group UK&I, we are a grouping of seven easily accessible event spaces with hotel-like residential and leisure facilities, which all sit under the brand name The Venues Collection. Located across the UK, our venues all feature stylish and individual event spaces, including both contemporary and historic meeting areas. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK's biggest businesses.Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/1601/97324001/52616257/BU
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!