Looking for a new opportunity as a Receptionist? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Receptionist to join our friendly team based in Whiteley. Job Description
- £9 per hour. 28 hours per week; Monday-Friday; 12:15-17:54
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Receptionist/Security will undertake the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- To be the first point of contact for all staff, visitors & customers answering all queries.
- Issue relevant access passes for employees, visitors and contractors.
- Key-holder; Unlocking/locking of building.
- Responsible for taking, directing & vetting calls, through the company switchboard.
- Responsible for secure control & use of site visitor book (in accordance with GDPR).
- Postal room tasks of filing, franking & posting external mail.
- Providing parking permits & monitoring correct carpark procedure.
- Monitoring of the building CCTV.
- Responsible for pool car bookings, servicing & scheduling.
- Ordering supplies and documents for reception and stationary where required for visitors.
- Meeting & conference room management.
- Assist in client/customer taxi transfers.
- Supporting the Facilities Manager in the daily operation of the building.
- Facilitate catering requirements for client hospitality/meetings.
- Experience of working in a busy professional work environment.
- Previous experience in a lockable facility is desirable.
- Demonstrable customer services experience.
- Demonstrable organisation experience with the ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload.
- Experience of MS Excel to intermediate level or higher (to include formulas).
- SIA Licence required (can be applied for)
If our Receptionist position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.