This is an amazing opportunity for an organised and driven food enthusiast to join our team at Chertsey as a Recipe Data Administrator!
You will be working with Executive Chefs and Menu Developers to process and input ingredients and their quantities, ready for the Buying team to provide. You will be working in a lively and team orientated environment where you will be exposed to the wonderful culinery shows and events. Package description
- Competitive basic salary
- Healthcare benefit
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to develop and progress
The successful candidate will be completing the following daily tasks:
- Working with Executive Chefs to input Compass Group ingredients
- Recognising anomalies in amounts required and troubleshooting with Executive Chefs
- Answering enquiries with regards to ingrdients
- Working with the Buying team on specific ingredients
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
About the company
- Ability to work with collaboratively with a number of team
- Previous experience with using SAP
- Strong skillset using Microsoft Excel
- Passion for food and its ingredients
Foodbuy is a leading food procurement organisation based in the UK. With over £1bn of managed spend, we bring together the widest range of foodservice and hospitality clients on the planet to buy food, and everything associated with it. We work closely with our clients to deliver expert procurement services saving them both time and money and enabling them to focus on what really matters to their businesses.
Proudly part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, who are our parent company and largest client, we purchase directly from manufacturers and growers and our suppliers range from the most recognised brands in the industry to regional and local providers. With a team of 200 procurement professionals driving us forward, our combination of unrivalled scale and outstanding data analysis sets us apart in our markets.
For further information about Foodbuy, please visit www.foodbuy.eu