Recruitment Consultant - Blue & White Collar desks covering Driving & Logistics.
Manpower are urgently seeking both experienced and inexperienced consultants to join their thriving team, based in our brand new offices in central Bristol.
This role will involve owning and building your own recruitment desk within the worlds largest temp recruitment agency- Work with clients such as Royal Mail, Hermes and many more household, well established brands!
What we can offer you:
- Excellent commission structure, uncapped earnings- EARN 30K in your first year!!!
- Structured career path- guaranteed fast tracked progression
- Flexible company benefits tailored to your needs including pension, dental and medical
- Award winning learning and development programme- the best recruitment programme in the UK
- A buzzing office that celebrates success with amazing holidays, dinners and team building events.
What will you do as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Proactively grow relationships with new and build on strong relationships with existing clients, advising them on their recruitment process and fulfilling their recruitment needs
- Working across our digitally accessible channels, tools and databases you will search to find the perfect talent to suit your clients hiring needs.
- Proactively identifying and developing relationships with candidates who are looking for their next career move. You'll work with them to identify their most marketable skills and represent them with a number of our high-profile clients.
- Becoming a Subject Matter expert, you will focus on a specific sector, to build your knowledge and expertise with our clients and candidates.
What are we looking for?
- Target driven
- Hard working and strong communicator
- Strong negotiator
We are a people business and it is the people who will make the difference and drive our organisation forward. We believe our brand, heritage and vision speaks for itself, but check out our 'Made By Me' series on the ManpowerGroupUK YouTube channel to find out what our people really think.