Recruitment Consultant - Permanent Desk - driving & Logistics (blue collar industry)
£20,000 - £25,000 PA plus commission (first year expected earnings £35,000)
Flexible benefits package to match your needs.
Are you already a Recruiter and looking for a fresh challenge? Or are you a keen Sales person who has excellent Customer Service skills? Do you have a slick service when it comes to managing customer and clients expectations? Are you motivated by success?
Manpower Southampton are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their Permanent recruiting desk!
Is it for you?
We look for individuals who have clear ambitions, are you finding your current role lacks the professional progression you want? Or do you find yourself not being challenged in your role? Here, your ambitions as an experienced recruiter or sales associate are how we mould your success story and your career route with us
As a Recruitment Consultant at ManpowerGroup, you'll be getting up to:
- Working with a team of experienced consultants, gaining detailed understanding of one or several of our specialist sectors within a local or national market.
- Proactively identifying and developing relationships with candidates who are looking for their next career move. You'll work with them to identify their most marketable skills and represent them with a number of our high profile clients. Using social media and other methods, you'll keep in touch with those candidate pools on a regular basis, ensuring ManpowerGroup is the talent destination of choice.
- Using your keen communication and sales skills to proactively grow new client accounts, and to develop strong relationships with existing clients.
- You will work with some of the top brands in the UK market, and gain exposure to a major corporate brand, and the professional and personal benefits that come with that.
It's really about you:
- In our Recruitment Consultants we look for people who are genuinely as passionate about growing the ManpowerGroup business as we are. You'll need to be ambitious and driven.
- You'll be the sort of person who enjoys expanding your client-base and building professional relationships through new business generation.
If you have a sales or recruitment background and a driving licence, we would like to hear from you.
So if you're looking to build your future, let ManpowerGroup help get you where you want to be. Apply now!