Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for customer service? Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the healthcare field? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
We are currently hosting a Recruitment Event for roles at Barnet Hospital and Chase Farm Hospital for various positions ranging from Ward Host's, Domestics, Housekeeping, Cleaners, Barista's, Customer Service Assistants, Supervisors, Catering Assistants, Chefs, Hospital Porters, Security and Switchboard Team.
These positions have various shift patterns, offering flexible working hours to meet your needs.
Apply today to be invited for an interview, or simply attend on the day. What we'll give:
Recruitment Event for Roles at Barnet and Chase Farm Hospital
Thursday 4th August 2022
Please drop in between 9am and 12:00pm or 14:00pm and 17:00pm
If you would like to secure an interview slot please apply and we will be in touch to confirm a suitable time for you to attend.
On the Day please find us at Wellhouse Ln, Barnet Hospital, EN5 3DJ. A member of the Concierge team will be able to point you in the right direction to come and see us!
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
More about the role:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
On the Day, we ask you to bring the following applicable documents:
Who you are:
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Birth certificate with National Insurance Number
- EU ID Card
- Biometric Residence Permit
- Share Code
- Two proof of address
- Bank Statement
- Utility Bill
- Driving Licence
- Official letter on letterhead paper
- If you are applying for a security role you will need to bring details of your SIA with you.
Who we are:
- Passionate about patient care, with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- It doesn't matter if you've never worked as a Ward Host / Hostess before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our patients.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.