Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for customer service? Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the healthcare field? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
We are currently hosting a Recruitment Event for roles across London and the Surrounding areas for a variety of Senior Living Facilities NHS / and Private Hospitals, for various positions ranging from Ward Host's, Domestic Housekeeping Cleaners, Barista's, Customer Service Assistants, Supervisors, Catering Assistants, Chefs, Hospital Patient Porters, Security and Switchboard Team.
These positions have various shift patterns, offering flexible working hours.
Apply today to be invited for an interview, or simply attend on the day.
Social distancing and Face Coverings will be observed. What we'll give:
Wednesday 26 th January 2022
Please arrive at your preferred time as below:
If you would like to secure an interview slot please apply and we will be in touch to confirm a time slot for you to attend!
Main Reception, QE II Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary Westminster London Greater London United Kingdom SW1P 3EE. Who you are:
Who we are:
- Awareness of food & hygiene standards
- Passionate about patient care, with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- It doesn't matter if you've never worked as a Ward Host / Hostess before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our patients.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.