Recruitment Open Day - Monday 25th July
- Job Reference: HOT08KVR
- Date Posted: 20 July 2022
- Employer: Hilton
- Website: http://jobs.hilton.com
- Location: Edinburgh
- Salary: £10.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type: Full Time, Contract
The Team of the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian are pleased to invite you to attend our showcase recruitment event-taking place Monday 25^th July between 14:00 and 18:00 at the hotel.
REGISTER AT https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/waldorf-astoria-edinburgh-the-caledonian-recruitment-open-day-tickets-382861678587
At the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian, we provide guests with an exceptional environment and a personalised touch of True Waldorf Service, offering an outstanding experience.
If you understand the value of emotional connections and know how to enhance each guest experience to create the most memorable stay, you may just be the person we are looking for!
We would like you to be our guest and find out more about the amazing career opportunities we can offer to you across the hotel, within Food and Beverage, Housekeeping, Kitchens, Spa and more.
As well as a guaranteed interview on the day, we will be offering you the chance to find out more about the history of the Caley.
Meet the team and hear first-hand accounts of what makes the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian such an amazing place to work!
Click on the link to view our General Manager presenting the hotel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gj0GqSanUA&t=35s
Did you know that all our positions start at a minimum hourly rate of £10 per hour?
We are able to offer our team members either full and part time hours or casual contracts to fit around you and your availability to have an amazing work life balance.
12 and more reasons to love working at the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian
* Personal Development programmes for every level
* The world is yours – we will support you with a promotion within your own department or a step within a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
* Working in an environment where creativity is highly appreciated
* Regular parties and outing for the whole hotel or your department
* 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
* Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
* Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates over 5,000 properties in more than 100 countries. If you love a city break or relaxing on the beach for £45, a night there is a hotel to inspire everyone to travel with GO HILTON. You can also extend discounted room rates to your Family & Friends
* 50% Food & Beverage discount in our hotel’s outlets
* Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover
* Life insurance - the level of cover provided is a multiple of your base salary
* Your wellbeing is our priority. We are proud to offer 24-hour employee assistance programme that you would be able to contact which offers support and advice
* Personal membership to Hilton Marketplace (Perks at Works) offering a wide range of retail discounts, including cinema tickets, supermarket discounts and many more
Please note for all our roles you will require the right to work within the UK as we are NOT able to offer visa sponsorship.
If you are attending the hotel on the day please bring along your proof of right to work. This can include a UK passport OR Birth certificate and NI number. Passport and EU share code or visa/ residents permit.
Looking forward to welcoming you to our hotel