Join us as a Reference Data Management Analyst
- In your new role, you’ll be responsible for legal entity reference data creation, maintenance, change reviews and enrichment of static data
- You’ll maintain data that acts as an input to drive our bank’s risk management capability, financial, regulatory reporting
- You’ll be seen as a single point of contact for queries, requests and the facilitation of legal entity set-up or maintenance, giving you and your work excellent exposure
What you’ll do
As a Reference Data Management Analyst, you’ll create and maintain the bank’s internal legal entities and hierarchies and maintain legal hierarchical structure for our clients. We’ll look to you to ensure the seamless execution and delivery of commitments to customers and internal stakeholders, and you’ll identify opportunities for business process improvement along the way.
You’ll also be:
- Managing customers legal entity information, ownership and reporting classifications across the bank
- Completing ad hoc data-related queries and issues investigation to conclusion, and highlight potential issues to be investigated
- Ensuring compliance with all risk control processes to meet internal and regulatory requirements
The skills you’ll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need at least two years’ experience in financial services.
You’ll also need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels
- The ability to work with data, demonstrating attention to detail and high-quality standards
- Microsoft Office skills, specifically Access, Excel and PowerPoint