Sodexo's Integrator Property Management team have a fantastic opportunity for an Estates Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As Regional Estates Manager you'll be responsible for the management of all estates and associated impacts across our Clients new estate (circa 100 properties).
Our client is a National Government Body operating with increased demand across the UK and this role will support with any Landlord Management issues, Landlord service changes, Lease events and having financial oversight across the estate.
You will be a a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or hold a similar qualification and have experience in a similar role managing an estate of properties.
- To find out more about Sodexo's Integrator - property management services click here
- To find out more about some of our team members, and their roles click here
This role is home based Job Description
Competitive salary + bonus, pension and flexible benefits scheme fund
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs which includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave to name but a few.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster. Main Responsibilities
- Management of Landlord Management Issues ( Managing escalations from our help desk, resolution of queries around landlords provision of services).
- Landlord service change - requests to change landlord services to accommodate specific requests
- Lease events - Management of lease events and in particular lease breaks and lease expires and ensuring critical dates and break conditions are flagged
- Financial oversight
- Service Charge savings - Proactive management to drive initiatives to achieve savings on service charges and ensure value for money.
- Disposal/ Divestments of circa 100 sites - Ensuring all activity that is required to properly hand back sites to landlords to comply with lease obligations, is undertaken in the correct timescales
- Management of the clients appointed supply chain for estates and legal services ensuring they are delivering optimum customer service
The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
- Comprehensive experience in the property industry
- RICS or similar professional qualification desired
- Proven experience of managing diverse property portfolios and contributing to the development and delivery of estate strategies.
- Proven experience in managing high volume acquisition and disposal programmes
- Strong financial acumen
- Proven track record delivering material cost savings through effective estate management.
- Highly organised with effective time management and the ability to prioritise & manage complex projects
- Strong skills and experience in managing projects
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We're a Disability Confident Leader employer. We're committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.