We have a great opportunity for a talented individual to join us at Compass Group as part our Healthcare team. We are looking for someone to step into the role of Regional Manager in the Kent area where you will responsible for driving business forward whilst expertly managing our catering and cleaning contract at a number of Care Home sites. Job Description
More about the role:
- Up to £39,500 per annum depending on experience + car and excellent benefits
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
You will develop and lead a team of Managers across the Kent area to provide exceptional service to our client and their residents. You will manage the client and contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to.
Other responsibilities will include:
Who you are:
- Leadership of a health & safety culture across the operation
- Managing the finance and accounts for all the homes
- Overseeing recruitment and HR activity
- Leading the team through effective communication and performance management
- Supporting the sales team to develop financially sound bids and proposals and sign off final agreements to ensure we deliver operationally sound contracts
- Development of strategic client relationships
- Delivery of the profit for the region through leading the Managers in delivery of their financial targets
- Implementation of strategies to develop, train, maintain and motivate workforce to deliver business requirements
- Ensuring succession and manpower planning policies are in place and actively encouraged
- Ensuring that management continually develop, implement and monitor activities that will enhance team development and engagement and loyalty
What we are looking for in applications:
Who we are:
- You need to live within the Kent area to allow you to get to a site quickly should a situation arise that requires immediate attention
- Senior management experience leading and inspiring operational teams to deliver results
- You will have led the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- You'll have experience of working within brand guidelines to deliver results
- You'll be experienced in highly commercial and price sensitive markets
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have influential leadership skills and are able to inspire others
- You must hold a Personal Alcohol Licence or be willing to hold one and be the licence holder for several of the care homes
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
White Oaks, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, is passionate about the business of retirement home and well-being, ensuring that retirement home residents are well fed, well cared for, valued and safe. We provide catering and in some sites housekeeping facilities for elderly residents.
As part of Compass Group, White Oaks offer the peace of mind, strategic partnerships, professionalism and security that comes from working within a large organisation.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.