Regional Manager - based in Manpower Manchester, Salford Keys branch location
Salary £42k - £45k Per annum plus car and bonus
- Are you an Experienced Recruitment Manager who can lead, develop and coach your team to further success?
- Do you have knowledge of Permanent recruitment, working with Local and National Clients?
- Do you want to be a part of an extensive network of Regional Managers, sharing information and best practice to improve our delivery and efficiencies?
If you answered yes - we want to hear from you!
We are presently looking to recruit a Regional Manager for our exciting new office in the stunning area of Salford Quays, Manchester. You will be managing a team of consultants supplying both Perm and Temp recruitment services across the North West. With responsibility for National Account clients, volume local clients and A-Z business, you will combine a strong service ethos with a proven business-winning skillset. Embracing contemporary working practices to ensure the continued strong growth of this flagship operation.
You will manage a team of 6 Consultants, who work across Blue collar industries, general business and National Accounts. You will be an experienced Coach, Leader and mentor, focused on developing your team to their full potential, investing your time in supporting them to deliver and exceed on expectations. There is also room to grow your team of Permanent Consultants in the future, to expand our business opportunities.
- Translates, implements and drives strategy as set by the Head of Staffing
- Influences strategy through active feedback
- Delivers regional goals as set by the Head of staffing in line with wider strategy
- Builds a diverse talent pipeline
- Coaches direct reports to build capability
- Creates time for wider team that enables a coaching environment to focus and achieve performance expectations
- Ensures strong business mix of our specific sectors
- Actively leads business development through the team
- Meets clients and drives new business opportunity across all verticals
- Performance accountability
- Works with the Support teams to drive efficient business
- Develops relationships across front and back office and ManpowerGroup brands
- Demonstrates growth mind-set
- Builds profile through thought leadership and networking within region and collaborating cross brands
- Understanding P&L and Budgets and Forecasting
- Drives system adoption and utilisation
- Data Analytic/CMS metrics as part of business thinking
To be considered for this role, you will have previous experience delivering recruitment solutions, and more specifically providing talent attraction campaigns to clients. As well as this, the successful candidate will have previously led a "business winning" recruitment team, through coaching and development of the team and have a full understanding of the permanent market and sector that Manpower, and its clients currently operate in.
You will be part of the North West region, led by an extremely motivational Manager, and gain support and best practice ideas from our other Regional Managers across the Country.