We're the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we're the UK and Ireland's No.1 catering and support services provider.
We're 60,000 talented people bringing you all of the great tasting food, memorable experiences and vital support services that can transform every day into a great day.
All of the little things that make the world of difference and boost the wellbeing of millions.
Compass, are market leaders in the provision of catering, retail, leisure and support services within the education sector. Which means that we are always on the look at for new and exciting talent and this new opportunity is no different - Regional Manager! Main Responsibilities
This role is to cover c25 sites across the Midlands. As the Regional Manager you will lead and develop a team of Unit Managers (Catering Managers and Chef Managers).
You will manage client and stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring contractual compliance and adherence to company policies. Accurately review business performance and ensure the delivery of key financial targets. The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
- Excellent understanding of Catering Management, Service level Specification and performance management delivery.
- Excellent financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Evidence of understanding and ability to lead complex and multiply services
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Excellent customer presenting ability, both verbal and written
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.