An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Regional Sales Manager to join our successful team. You will support three venues - Eastwood Hall, Sedgebrook Hall and Kettering Conference & leisure centre. You will manage and maximize account relationships with the account porfolio of national sales, ensuring profitable revenue growth levels year on year. Job Description
More about the role:
- Up to £50,000 depending on experience + company car
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- Identify and develop New C&E and LNR business into your venues
- Support your venues as agreed with sales activity, marketing activity and revenue generation
- Key Account sales reporting to the agreed process and standard
- Undertake business reviews as and when agreed with accounts to review market share, management information, action plans and joint client activities.
- Assist in promoting and increasing revenue through the LVP central sales team
- Liaise and network with sales director and key accounts team at TVC & LVP to increase current market share from the preferred partnership programs if applicable
- Ensure annual sales targets & KPI's are achieved
- Responsible for Marketing budget for your venues
- To deal professionally with any customer complaints from corporate clients.
- Communication - Ensure relevant venues are aware of relevant account activity and carry out actions accordingly in line with any account development plans
Who we are:
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Flexible working approach
- Someone who takes the initiative and drives for results
- Sets high personal performance standards
- Organized, able to make robust judgments and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Have a flexible approach with a can do attitude
- A good track record of driving world class performance
- Strong commercial experience
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Be passionate about food, beverage and service
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
The Venues Collection, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, are a unique collection of eight mid-range venues. We bring people together, offering them spaces to meet, spaces to sleep and spaces to celebrate. From large scale conferences, small meetings, team building and every business trip in- between to weddings, family get together and weekends away with friends and loved one. Whatever guests need we have space for it.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.