We currently have a fantastic opportunity within Sodexo's Integrator - Property Management Operations team for an experienced Regional Surveyor.
You will be an integral member of the team looking after 100 sites across the Central part of England and Wales, undertaking structured condition surveys, verifying the existing asset information and developing lifecycle plans for each property.
You will be an experience Mechanical/Electrical Engineer or Building Surveyor, be flexible and be able to travel across the region (you will be at client sites 100-120 days of the year).
This is an excellent opportunity for you to use your skill set in general practice surveying and also get involved in project work being part of a high performing team!
- To find out more about Sodexo's Integrator - property management services click here
- To find out more about some of our team members, and their roles click here
- Undertake structured condition surveys of the client's property estate and to accurately and concisely record and budget proposed asset replacement.
- To verify the existing asset information, and update where necessary.
- To develop lifecycle plans for each property within the regional portfolio.
- Provide technical and financial advice to both the client and the internal teams.
- To report on Asset Management function, progress and strategy at Regional Governance meetings.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will be multi skilled and have a core competency in either building surveying or M & E but will be expected to have a good knowledge of the complimentary building services
- Experience within a property environment
- Familiar with and knowledge of lifecycle planning ISO55000/550001
- IT literate - experience of using MS Office / Ky-Kloud or similar system and AutoCAD.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of client management
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We're a Disability Confident Leader employer. We're committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.