Join us as a Relationship Manager, Credit Delivery
- We’re looking for someone to provide effective business management skills through the management of existing client relationships
- You’ll be developing and managing the strategies used to maintain strong client experiences
- You’ll have the opportunity to further develop an extensive range of skills and expertise, while gaining valuable exposure across the bank
What you'll do
We’re looking for someone to proactively help build and develop a portfolio of customers. You’ll be managing customer relationships, delivering the best possible outcomes and exceeding their expectations.
Day-to-day, you’ll demonstrate excellent diary management to maximise the amount of customer appointments and achieve business objectives, as well as working closely with the relevant teams to deliver high quality banking relationships to our customers. You’ll need to understand how our products compare to those of our competitors and use this knowledge when suggesting improvements.
You’ll also be:
- Supporting management to develop high quality new business proposals
- Identifying new default risk and support Collections’ requests to work with arrears cases
- Managing your own personal development in terms of training to make sure you have the expertise, qualifications and training to fulfil your role,
- Supporting management to maintain close control of all costs and minimise expenditure
The skills you'll need
In this role, you’ll need to have knowledge and experience in credit delivery and of working in the financial services industry. A track record of successfully leading and developing a performing sales team is a bonus as is relationship management skills in a customer driven business environment. You’ll need a strong customer focus and your excellent communication skills will help you in dealing with high net worth customers and internal stakeholders.
You’ll also be expected to have:
- A QFA qualification with strong credit analysis skills
- Experience of the relevant legal, regulatory and statutory obligations
- A background in managing risk within a financial services environment
- An excellent appreciation of legal forms of lending and security
- A broad understanding of corporate finance and capital models