We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join our relief team working across Newcastle area.
For the right Chef Manager, we are offering a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development to help you progress your career with Compass. What we'll give:
More about the role:
- Up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
- Mobile working across the Newcastle area
- 5 over 7 working pattern (will include weekends)
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef Manager to be responsible for all aspects of managing the high level of delivery and expectations across every site they work at. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards. Who you are:
Who we are:
- Previous chef background required
- Experience in a management role
- Ability to communicate effectively to all internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible in approach to their working hours and environment
- Required to travel as part of the role
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Understanding of Health, Safety and the Environment principles
- Motivated by a passion for quality and, service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Computer literate
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.