We take the wellbeing of our staff and stakeholders seriously. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Chubb continues to ensure that our customer premises, assets and people remain safe and secure. Every Chubb employee will work within government guidelines to minimize interaction and maintain social distancing, on our own premises and beyond. To that end, our talent acquisition team and hiring managers will utilize phone and video interviewing to ensure candidates remain safe whilst receiving the best possible interview experience.
Chubb now has an opportunity for a Resident Engineer in Dungeness. The main goal of this role is to provide onsite service support for corrective and routine maintenance functions and operational support to the integrated site security systems, be part of a rota that provides out of hours and weekend cover arrangement to site and to fully comply with national contractual obligations and the local site safety, quality and cultural requirements whilst ensuring the clients expectations are met and exceeded.
What will I be doing as a Resident Engineer?
- You will be required to maintain and service disciplines such as sophisticated CCTV, Access Control, Perimeter Intruder Detection, Integrated Control Systems, PC's and other computer platforms, Electrical & Hydraulic Gates and Turnstiles
To be successful in this role you will:
- In order to be considered for this responsible role you will need experience in the servicing and maintenance of integrated Intruder Detection, Access Control and CCTV systems.
- You will be competent within IT networking and configuration, with good PC computing skills to include WIN 10, WIN 7, PC hardware skills to board swap level, and IT abilities in MS Outlook and Excel.
- You will also need to be willing to work at heights in exposed locations and be capable of obtaining MOD SC level vetting.
- You will also be a well presented individual with the ability to work as part of the client’s security operation and be a confident communicator who understands the importance of service and client retention.
What can we offer you?
- £30,000 basic + standby payment + Overtime + Bonus
- Company vehicle
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee scholarship scheme
- Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
- Bravo Awards which recognise outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
More about us:
Creating solutions for people and our planet, our company values are our absolutes - RESPECT, INTEGRITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE. We work and win together, while never compromising our values.
Chubb Systems (a Carrier company) provides sophisticated communication, security and surveillance systems for a number of Europe’s leading organisations and specialises in large infrastructure projects. Our total solution includes unique design and in-house software development capabilities, integration, delivery and accreditation of bespoke systems to these customers with specialist security requirements.