Join our community.
The Financial Support Resource Planning Team is responsible for: Capacity planning and budget management for all areas within Financial Support, volume forecasting, analysis, demand forecasting, recruitment and attrition planning, schedule production and optimisation, monthly, weekly, daily MI production and stakeholder management across all levels of management within Financial Support.
You'll be working in a busy, fast paced business and will need to be flexible and able to quickly adapt to our omni channel multi-site front and back office business.
The role will include, volume forecasting, trend analysis, core scheduling, optimisation, key stakeholder management and reporting.
The difference you'll make.
- Forecasting using Risk Arrears forecasts and analysis of trends to inform resource plans.
- Working on existing forecasting approaches that are in place, continuous improvement of those processes and/or the introduction of new ones.
- Providing statistical data analytics on trends and use data to identify drivers of change within the operation.
- Ensuring that strong links are maintained between Financial Support and other key business areas.
- Maintaining Workforce Manager (WFM) providing optimal forecasting and scheduling while identifying new methods, strategies and opportunities.
- Analysing Advisor Rotations to identify operational opportunities to improve coverage and pro-actively communicate this information to leadership while implementing appropriate action plans.
What you'll bring.
- Very high degree of mathematical and computer literacy with a good working knowledge of analytical tools, particularly Excel and SQL and forecasting methodologies.
- Creative thinking required as many problems are unprecedented and without guidelines.
It would also be nice for you to have
- Resilient to setbacks, with the tenacity and drive required to solve complex challenging problems.
- Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence and build relationships effectively at all levels
- Previous experience in a forecasting, planning or similar function with a good understanding of Resource Planning methods and practices, experience of working with eWFM tools.
What else you need to know.
- This role based in Sheffield within our Financial Support Centre of Excellence.
- This role is hybrid working with a minimum of 2 days in the office, Monday to Friday (35 hours)
How we'll reward you.
- As well as a salary, we offer a wide range of benefits that you can choose from and tailor to your needs.
- £500 annual cash allowance to spend on our great range of benefits.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 27 days' holiday plus bank holidays, which increases to 28 days after 5yrs service, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates. Including: Bupa medical insurance, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform including retailers, entertainment, eating out, travel and more
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our share plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
#ThePlaceToBeYourself - Everyday Inclusion at Santander
We are committed to making sure all our colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people, so we welcome applications from across society.
You can find out more about how we're embedding an inclusive culture that encourages our people to bring their full and authentic selves to work on our Inclusion and Belonging page.
A bit more about Santander
At Santander we're driven by our purpose - to help people and businesses prosper. This means we help customers to create change for themselves and those around them, and we champion businesses to grow sustainably. We do this by always living our values of Simple, Personal and Fair.
At Santander, we each take personal responsibility for managing risk by embracing the I AM Risk framework - to Identify, Assess, Manage and Report risks, and to continuously build a deeper understanding of the risks we face. It is an important part of our culture at Santander and we will provide you with knowledge to help you manage risks in your role.
What to do next:
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, then please apply.
If there's anything we can do in the recruitment process to help you achieve your best, get in touch. Whether it's a copy of our application form in another format or additional assistance, we're available through telephone, email, or face to face. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0870 414 9080.
Why not join our talent community where we'll keep you updated with all the latest news and job information? Simply register your details on our careers site, 'Join our Talent Community'.