We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Restaurant Supervisor to proactively supervise delivery of all restaurant operations across the Leicester City Training Ground site. Initially spending time with the stadium operations teams learning the expected standards to offer a high quality service to meet the First Team and Academy requirements. As the Training Ground venue is open the Restaurant Supervisor is responsible to ensure consistency in service delivery across all front of house areas of the venue to include the main dining area, media suite, parents pavilion and any other ancillary areas as required - ensuring these standards are in line with the Restaurant Manager's vision for the venue. Job Description
More about the role:
- Up to £22k per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- Support the Restaurant Manager as required.
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders including, clients and guests.
- Build rapport with operations, first team staff, players and culinary team.
- Deal professionally with all feedback and act to find effective solutions to client requests.
- Deliver and lead best in class customer service.
- Supporting with all paperwork to ensure all Health and Safety and operations needs are completed.
- Ensuring that all menus and paperwork is printed in line with brand guidelines.
Who we are:
- Experience of leading and managing a small team of people.
- Experience in a high end restaurant environment.
- IT literate.
- Strong communication skills - able to communicate at all levels.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work to strict pressured deadlines.
- Eye for detail.
- Ability to act with the strictest confidence - maintaining professionalism and discretion around the First Team and Academy
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.