As a Catering Assistant, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You'll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Catering Assistant. After all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends? Job Description
- £8.21 per hour, 39.5 hours per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
The Ideal Candidate
- To work as part of the Catering Team, undertaking the specific task of working in a Greggs Franchise to provide a quality based service.
- To be familiar and competent with the activities of the Department for which the service is provided.
- To ensure that customer complaints are dealt with quickly and efficiently and to attend to customer requirements in a courteous and helpful manner.
- To take care of equipment in order to prevent damages.
- To report all equipment faults, accidents, incidents and machinery defects to the supervisor or Manager on duty.
- To work in a manner that ensures your own safety and the safety of all those around you, following the departments safe working practices.
- To maintain high standards of hygiene throughout the catering department and hospital.
- To ensure the correct and economical use of equipment and materials is adhered to at all times.
- To be flexible and cover other departments should the need arise.
- To carry out reasonable management requests.
It doesn't matter if you've never worked as a Catering Assistant before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn. About The Company
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.