Join us as a Reward Consultant
- This is an opportunity for a driven individual to support us to achieve our strategic objectives
- You’ll provide specialist technical advice in your area of expertise and build on your knowledge of our reward processes to support our people
- Joining a diverse and collaborative team, you can expect lots of variety in this fast-paced role
What you'll do
In this key role, you’ll be managing the assurance processes on behalf of the bank and challenging leaders to make sure quality standards are met. We’ll look to you to take the lead on process redesign and improvement in your area of expertise, identify rewards related policy gaps and recommend policy modifications.
Throughout the course of your work, you’ll also cultivate a thorough understanding of the various reward related business requirements. Alongside which, you’ll build market intelligence through internal and external networks of key contacts, staying up to date with market trends and recommending improvements in our reward products and processes.
You’ll also be:
- Building and providing technical expertise around reward processes, such as incentive schemes, pension design and taxation
- Supporting the implementation of policies and working with business divisions to ensure compliance
- Preparing papers for senior stakeholders, boards members and committees
- Managing the annual salary and bonus processes
- Conducting market benchmarking surveys
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with extensive experience in a reward function, in-depth knowledge and understanding of reward principles, and good overall HR knowledge. Additionally, we’ll expect you to have good communication and interpersonal skills with well-developed influencing skills.
We’ll also expect:
- Good numeracy and analytical skills with basic statistical knowledge and a strong eye for detail
- The ability to manage large volumes of data
- Regulatory and finance acumen and knowledge of tax rules related to reward structuring
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Programme management skills