Join us as a Reward Partner
- This is an opportunity for a driven individual to sponsor projects to drive changes to pay constructs or to meet regulatory requirements
- You’ll provide expert support and technical advice and frameworks for business areas that have a high volume of compensation constructs
- Joining a diverse and collaborative team, you can expect lots of variety in this fast-paced role
What you'll do
In this key role, you’ll be advising on appropriate pay constructs, collations and analysis of market data, support for business cases, advice on exit packages, annual pay review and bonus process, remuneration design, policy guidance and reward benchmarking.
Throughout the course of your work, you’ll also develop pay constructs that strike the right balance of fixed and variable pay across the bank, alongside working with business heads to design the fixed pay construct, including pensions and benefits provision.
You’ll also be:
- Co-sponsoring the annual pay review process
- Providing HR ExCo and bank-wide leaders with expert diagnostic, insights and challenge regarding compensation
- Governing the compensation approval requests and severance approval requests processes
- Working with a range of colleagues to make sure employee relations for Reward items are well managed with social partners
- Managing delivery against financial plans and budgets, including forecasting, resource allocation and prioritisation
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with experience gained in a banking, regulatory or commercial environment, coupled with knowledge and application of HR theories, models and best practices.
We’ll also expect:
- Expert knowledge of compensation, regulatory reward and governance practices and their application
- Significant experience of operational and financial planning
- Experience of leading professional teams
- Knowledge of relevant legal policies, regulations and risk management