Roke are a leading technology & engineering company with clients spanning National Security, Defence, Public Sector and Industry areas. We work alongside our clients to solve their complex and unique challenges.The Opportunity
As an RF Engineer:
- Manage the derived requirements of RF sub-systems, contributing to solving client needs;
- Design of RF, analogue, interface, control and conversion circuits;
- Write and conduct sub-system tests for your designs;
- Produce supporting documentation, in accordance with Roke Engineering Process;
- Support integration and test activities;
- (where appropriate) contribute to the Roke Innovation process;
- Contribute to an RF relevant Profession within Roke;
- Manage your professional development with your line-manager.
Why you should join us
- Responsible to System Design Authority (SDA) and Project Manager (PM);
- Undertake engineering development tasks to time, budget and quality;
- Provide accurate estimates of effort and complexity, and identify risks;
- Engage with other multi-disciplinary technical experts;
- Compliance with Roke policies and procedures (such as REP);
- Undertake such other reasonable duties, commensurate with the job holder’s experience and qualifications, as may be required for the smooth operation of the business.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including bonus scheme, private medical insurance, employee assistance program and pension along with a number of additional flexible benefits, which will cover Health and Wellbeing, Savings and Protection & Life, Leisure and Entertainment.
Roke has a great community of groups with shared interests. These enable people to share ideas and be passionate about tools, technologies & techniques.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity, Diversity and Inclusion. Our working environment is friendly, creative and inclusive. We will consider flexible working arrangements and support a diverse work-force and those with additional needs. We have a vision of an egalitarian team culture, with a meritocratic work ethos. This not only leads to success and high performance teams but also benefits individual professional growth.Security
Due to the nature of this position, candidates must already hold current security clearance or be willing and eligible to obtain this. To qualify, you should be a British Citizen and have resided in the UK for the last 5 years for SC and 10 years for DV.
We will provide you with assistance in transferring your clearance, we also offer a high level clearance bonus.
For more information about clearance eligibility, please see: