Join us as a Risk Data Officer
- In this key role, you’ll be helping to transition data management and governance activities for the risk domains into Risk Data
- We’ll look to you to provide data analysis and data quality issue investigation support
- It’s an opportunity to hone your skills as you assist in providing expert oversight to bank-wide programmes on data
What you'll do
As a Risk Data Officer, you’ll assist with providing expert support to Finance in respect of data governance activities. You’ll also be helping to improve data quality across the risk domains, including providing expert input into root cause analysis and remediation projects on behalf of Risk Data.
As well as this, you’ll be:
- Preparing assurance material to support reporting sign offs, including risk weighted asset inputs and board reporting data
- Providing ongoing monitoring of our risk metrics, investigating results and identifying areas for remediation
- Running the team’s work reception process and assisting with team planning activities
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with a good understanding of data management coupled with data interrogation and analytical skills, or the capability to develop these skills. You’ll have strong communication and stakeholder management skills, along with the ability to engage and influence to build strong working relationships.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- A proven ability to make continuous improvements to business processes
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to present information effectively up to executive level
- Good planning and organisational skills, with the ability to handle multiple and varied tasks simultaneously