Join us as a Risk Reporting Associate
- In this key role, you’ll be working with the bank and changing the way it handles risk in the business
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring timely and correct reporting of risk exposures, limits, utilisations and critical controls
- This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career since you’ll be collaborating with your colleagues and broadening your network across the bank
What You'll Do
As a Risk Reporting Associate, you’ll be delivering high quality risk reports and controls output, driving strategic relevant projects and contributing to relevant policies. You’ll also be making sure that team members are engaging effectively with global teams, to ensure improvement to the analysis and related commentary.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Coordinating risk and control assurance, SOX controls and audit
- Managing multiple projects across different divisions
- Making sure you provide high-quality data outputs, maintain the integrity of data, and deliver projects in accordance to agreed timelines
- Raising and driving issues related to deadlines, data quality and strategic system limitations efficiently and independently
- Managing employee engagement initiatives, rewards and recognition activities for the team
The Skills You'll Need
You’ll need to have a post graduate diploma in finance, engineering or science along with a level 2 or level 3 CFA or FRM certification, which would be advantageous.
In addition, you’ll demonstrate strong analytical skills, and the ability to efficiently interrogate, manipulate, analyse and validate large volumes of data with the aim of delivering meaningful MI and valuable insights into key risk drivers and their impact on the bank.
You’ll also need:
- A strong understanding of risk metrics and traded products
- Good business writing ability, to enable successful communication of complex material to a wide audience
- Advanced experience in using MS Office products such Excel
- Extensive experience in handling controls, SOX controls and audit and risk and control assurance
- Excellent communication skills