Join us as a Risk Testing & Monitoring Financial Crime Systems Specialist Manager
- This is an opportunity for a passionate and driven manager with a strong analytical background to carry out the testing and monitoring of financial crime system reviews in specialist areas
- We’ll look to you to lead financial crime assurance reviews to achieve positive financial crime outcomes
- You’ll be making sure that the identification, assessment and monitoring of financial crime outcomes and related risks are undertaken effectively, in accordance with regulatory requirements
What you'll do
As a Risk Testing & Monitoring Financial Crime Systems Specialist Manager, you’ll be delivering and documenting high quality risk and control assurance reviews across customer facing businesses and our support functions to ensure compliance with our policies.
Acting as a subject matter expert on key system financial crime projects, you'll be delivering continuous monitoring and thematic reviews to support the Financial Crime Systems team.
You’ll also be:
- Maintaining strong stakeholder engagement through the execution of assurance activity and building ongoing relationships, to engender a culture of collaborative working, openness and transparency
- Creating, maintaining and delivering the risk and conduct assurance plan for the aligned customer facing businesses and support functions
- Proactively identifying and effectively managing or escalating conduct risk to deliver key customer outcomes
- Designing and executing robust and efficient testing strategies that focus on financial crime outcomes
- Making sure that accurate and timely updates are made to the review tracker database to allow senior management to extract accurate and up-to-date management information
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with detailed knowledge of financial crime risks and a robust understanding of risk management within a financial services environment. We’ll also look to you to bring subject matter expert knowledge of the FCA high level requirements for financial crime and industry best practice.
You'll need subject matter expertise in financial crime technologies, as well as knowledge of the end to end financial crime landscape and how the bank’s systems should be leveraged to prevent financial crime activity.
In addition, you’ll need:
- Good knowledge of the financial crime regulatory and legal framework
- Knowledge of the design and execution of assurance programmes within a financial services environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the confidence to deliver impactful messages to internal stakeholders