- Job Reference: HOT084C3
- Date Posted: 23 June 2022
- Employer: Hilton
- Website: http://jobs.hilton.com
- Location: Reading
- Salary: £10.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type: Full Time
Do you want to work for the UK’s #1 Great Places to Work 2020?
This isn’t just a job, it’s the beginning of a career with amazing opportunities worldwide.
No experience is necessary, but a positive attitude is key
Salary - £10 per hour
• Free meals on duty
• Travel and food discounts: - 30 hotel nights from £35 per night plus 50% off F&B (subject to individual outlets)
• Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Pension scheme
• Discounted dental and health cover
• High street discounts: with Perks at Work
• Free uniforms
• Grow your career: access to a network of 6500+ hotels across 100+ countries (subject to local right to work rules)
• Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
WHAT’S THE JOB?
• You’ll work in either the Guests’ bedrooms or public and staff areas of the hotel
• You will be provided with all the tools to do the job
• You’ll interact with guests in a friendly manner and demonstrate amazing customer service
• You’ll work 5 days per week, sometimes including weekends and bank holidays
• Your shifts will start between 7am and 8am
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Genuine friendliness
• Team players
• A drive to always learn more
• Great communicators
• Pride in personal presentation
• Immediate start
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
• Documentation is required at interview stage (for EU Nationals share code requested to check EU Settled/Pre-Settled status)