Safety Maintainer - Adventure Training | Bicester | GB13031
An exciting opportunity to join our team in Bicester, Oxfordshire.
The purpose of this role is the servicing of equipment held within MoD stocks and the Loan Pool at Kuehne & Nagel GD Bicester and to carry out the Role and Responsibilities of a ATG/equipment Maintainer
- Inspection of stores held within KNGD ATG and Loan Pools, in line with current MoD Technical Publications and Regulations.
- Carry out Inspections and report as required in accordance with the relevant technical publications and Legal requirements.
- To be able assess equipment and maintain it to correct safety levels and assessing re-use and cost effectiveness of the repairs if required.
- Ensure that serviceable stock is available for customers within time constraints/KPIs.
- Ensure all job related paperwork is complete within 4 hours of completion.
- Ensure Team Leader is made aware of spares requirements within 2 hours of identification
- Follow the escalation process where there is any deviation from the standard process
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- The requirement would be to undertake formal training in line with safety and compliance standards for the issue of PPE for
- Adventure Training within an agreed timeframe.
- The knowledge and ability to apply the manufacturer's instructions, appropriate British European Standards and MOD Requirements
- Desirable - Recognised Training certification in engineering environment - NVQ, City and Guilds
- Desirable - Experience in a workshop environment (mechanical or electrical) or in an Armed Forces discipline.
- Identify spares that may be required
- To be physically fit as some heavy lifting will be required
- Effective decision maker
- Experience of working to agreed targets
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.