736 Culdrose Hawk TMk1 Safety Supervisor
About the role
Here at Babcock International we're looking to recruit a Hawk TMk1 Safety Supervisor.
You'll be responsible to the Maintenance Manager for the provision of safety guidance and support in line with the local safety, compliance and assurance reporting structure. You'll promote safety at every opportunity and ensure compliance with enterprise Air Management and Safety (AM&S) Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and supporting procedures and be responsible for the leadership and tasking of Pt 145 Safety Champions and all aspects of site Health, Safety and Environment.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Support the delivery of AM&S Safety Management System to ensure the policy and objectives meet the requirements of customer, legislation and regulation.
* Ensure the dissemination of the Safety Management System policy.
* Monitoring safety performance measures using "Bow Tie" principles, collecting and analysing data where required.
* Collection of internal live safety data to enable continuous improvement.
* Act as an information conduit to bring significant safety issues to the attention of management and to deliver safety information to the organisation's safety champions, staff, contractors and stakeholders.
What do I need to do the role?
You'll need extensive supervisory experience, QMS Training, Supervisors in Aviation, Training in an Aircraft related discipline to City & Guilds 2675 Level 3 or equivalent, Quality and Air Safety Management Systems Training, Institution of Occupational Safety and Health, Managing Safely.
What else do I need to know?
* The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
* Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants: https://www.babcockinternational.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Babcock-Guidance-for-Applicants.pdf
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
We're committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You'll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you've completed this you'll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices.
If you experience difficulties please check our career website for more information. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and we will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week's special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please check our career website for more information.
Closing date: 26/11/2020