Sales Account Manager | United Kingdom | GB14260
We're looking to recruit a tenacious, driven and resilient Sales Account Manager to join our excellent sales team in Aston, nr. Birmingham. This an entry level role in which you'll be able to develop significantly, so you don't need industry experience and you don't even necessarily need sales experience either. What we are looking for is someone who is ambitious and motivated by the idea of developing their skill set and making a lot of money along the way!
We're offering a career, not a job, and we'll provide you excellent training to ensure you have all the tools and resources you need to be successful so that your career (and salary) will really be able to flourish. You'll be responsible for building a client base from scratch, winning new business using excellent product knowledge and sales acumen, but most importantly, by displaying an unmatched level of drive, desire and motivation. You'll also be responsible for managing the accounts you win. That means building and maintaining relationships with your customers, providing a tailored service, and growing the accounts to achieve maximum profitability to help you achieve (and smash) your targets. This role will require you to be based at our office in Aston, nr. Birmingham, working alongside the existing team of Account Managers, as well a small team of Customer Service Specialists, where we provide a fun and energetic environment where colleagues are able to bounce ideas off each other, as well as take part in a bit of friendly competition too! If the role sounds like a bit of you, submit your application and if you're made of the right stuff, a member of our recruitment team will be in touch soon.
- Win new business via telesales and cold calling
- Consistently grow the gross profit and achieve revenue targets
- Maximise revenue opportunities from existing customers by pursuing undeveloped areas
- Process consignments and enter telesales information on to the internal CMS
- Monitor consignments, ensuring that the highest levels of service are carried out at every stage
- Provide customers with accurate and cost effective quotations
- Prepare weekly/monthly figures of sales activity
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Ability to drive in the UK
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate an ability to negotiate and influence others
- Have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Have proven experience of stakeholder management and networking to achieve results
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines
- Experience of working in a proactive sales role either on the phone or face-to-face
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
There's definitely no standing still in this role, it's all about growth and development. You'll need to deliver great results, and in return we'll help you to develop new skills and you'll be handsomely rewarded for your efforts. We offer a competitive salary, which you'll be able to supplement with our generous monthly bonus scheme, as well as uncapped commission, so there's no limit to what you can earn, and with our Account Manager Scheme, you'll be able to nearly triple your earnings in as little as 3 years! On top of all that, you'll also receive a company car and a fuel card which can be used for your own personal use too (a tremendous benefit given how expensive it is to run a car these days!).
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing team