We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Free Parking on Site
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
Predominantly Monday - Friday with occasional weekends
We're currently recruiting a dedicated Sales Admin to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Restaurant Associates on a full time basis, contracted to 40 hours per week.
As a Sales Admin, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
More about the role:
Could you bring your spark to Restaurant Associates? Here's what you need to know before applying:
The successful Sales Admin will undertake the following duties:
- Promptly respond to all incoming sales enquiries, drive conversion rate, arrange site visits and contract booking
- Plan all aspects of the events to completion and then handover to operations team for delivery
- Nurture client relationships to maximise all upselling and sales opportunities
- Network with internal and external stakeholders
Who you are:
Our ideal Sales Executive will:
- Experience in similar role
- Excellent written ability
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- An ability to sell a product / package.
- Ability to deal with a wide range of people
- Good attention to detail
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together. Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/2301/90346001/52428289/SU
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!