Sales and Retention Support Executive
Up to £45,000 depending on experience
Compass is the world's largest foodservices company.
In the UK&I we operate in over 6000 locations, connecting with millions of people every day.
Our partnerships span generations, nations and regions. We look after people at work, at leisure, in education, defence and in a range of healthcare settings.
This size and reach empowers us to have a game-changing influence.
We are exceptionally proud to be the market leader, working with our people, our clients and our suppliers to create an environmental blueprint for others to follow.
- We are the first company in the foodservice industry to publish a Net Zero plan, which will help deliver its ambition to create a sustainable food system.
- We have announced a commitment to reach Net Zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2030, in line with targets to limit global temperature rises to 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels
- We are launching a £1m investment fund to support the development of carbon reduction and sustainable food production initiatives
- Our Climate Promise and Roadmap to Net Zero provide more detail on the strategy to create a sustainable food system that delivers Net Zero, including philosophies and milestones it will champion this decade
We recognise that in order to deliver our Net Zero ambitions we will have to work closely with our clients and currently have an exciting new opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Sales and Retention Support Executive to join Compass' UK&I Net Zero team.
The Sales and Retention Support Executive primary objective is to provide client engagement support to our sales team as we seek to build new partnerships and strengthen existing ones; supporting business growth through an ever-stronger ESG focus across all sectors.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, B2B client facing experience, strong writing skills and a passion for sustainability.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary More about the role:
Who you are:
- To support our sales and retention teams as the Net Zero expert providing an in depth knowledge of Compass Net Zero and broader ESG proposition
- To review and provide responses to specific client bid and retention sustainability questions
- To provide QBR (Quarterly Business Review) support to operators and client facing teams on sustainability and ESG matters and initiatives.
- To deliver the highest standard of client experience via all channels e.g. face-to-face, by phone, by email
- To provide accurate and compelling information on Compass' Net Zero campaign and other ESG services as we continue to develop these for our clients and prospective partners
- To work with the UK&I sales and retention teams to regularly explore and identify clients' and prospects' needs
- To provide support in data discovery and research projects aimed at furthering our market-leading position
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, B2B client facing experience, strong writing skills and a passion for sustainability
Energy, positivity and a proactive can-do' attitude are equally essential.
Who we are:
- Direct experience and competence in dealing with B2B clients
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to explain complex issues in an easy and understandable way
- Manages own time effectively to meet agreed targets
- Driven, self-motivated and highly flexible
- Promotes teamwork, shares knowledge and can work both independently and as part of a wider team
- Collaborates with the team to coordinate workflow and prioritise tasks
- Proactive problem-solving ability
- Effective in the management of key stakeholders
- IT competent and ability to work with CRM and emailing systems
- Passionate and knowledgeable about sustainability
- Client (B2) facing experience and experience of managing projects
- A good understanding of building key stakeholder relationships
- Experience of, or ability to learn, coordinating and reporting statistics for business decision making.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.