We at Medigold Health are proud to be at the pinnacle of what we do; providing expert health advice, support and assessments for employers of every type, across the UK. Our mission to keep people in work, safe and well is enabled by the occupational health, absence management and alcohol & drug testing services we deliver, with all operations, technology and quality managed in-house. This makes us very different and empowers our people to own every step of our customer journey, which in turn, breeds exceptional client loyalty.
Medigold Health offers market-leading alcohol and drug testing and support services through its specialist Hampton Knight division.
Hampton Knight is one of the UK’s leading specialist providers of managing alcohol and drug misuse in the workplace, which has over 21 years’ experience in this field supporting over 800 companies and organisations in all industry sectors including aerospace, aviation, construction, logistics, rail, shipping and utilities. It has gained a reputation for providing impartial advice and on-going support so that its clients receive a service that is second to none.
This role is all about getting our products and services into workforces of organisations across the UK. You will be the principle point of contact for new business enquiries - and responsible for generating leads - in the Small-Mid
Corporate market (equating to organisations of c.400-2000 employees). You will have access to a broad suite of occupational health and wellbeing services to help design modern programmes that meet your clients’ needs.
- Build and continually replenish a pipeline of relevant, qualified new & incremental business opportunities
- Develop depth of knowledge in your relevant service lines enabling you to act as an effective business consultant on their features, benefits, differentiation use, application, implementation and costs
- Work with commitment towards sales targets set, using strategy, energy and ingenuity to meet such goals.
- Manage your personal pipeline, make regular updates and keep the wider team informed
- Communicate effectively with your line manager and colleagues
- Handle new business enquiries by email, phone call, telesales/online lead etc. seeking expert support and input to respond to client queries and design the optimal occupational health & wellbeing solutions
- Attend promotional events hosted by Medigold Health to generate new leads
- Ensure that you are consistently generating new leads via networking, direct prospecting and revisiting dormant opportunities
- Target three sales meetings (virtual/f2f) on a weekly basis to maintain good sales momentum
- Use Salesforce to log and report accurately on all sales leads and opportunities (full training will be given)
- Ensure that your business diary is updated daily with your sales activity, appointments or any other networking events
- Join all regular Sales Team meetings to share updates, take questions and forecast your performance in an ongoing way
- Using your own genuine interest in helping employers with health & wellbeing, develop a deep and passionate knowledge of Medigold Health’s products and services
- As required, support Account Management colleagues to cross-sell services to existing clients
- Use our library of sales, marketing and proposal drafting tools to independently produce material to support the progression and nurturing of your opportunities
- As relevant, collaborate with the Bid Team to produce high quality responses to any formal RFP/tender processes relevant to your client opportunities
- Follow company processes and engage with the correct internal people to ensure there is an effective implementation of all new sales
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Understand, demonstrate, and promote the Company’s Genetic Code
- Assist, where required, with induction and training of new employees
- Manage confidential data in line with the UK GDPR
- General Office Duties
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to continuously improve the Sales Team operation
- Assist with colleagues’ work during absences
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required
- Be a role model to the business and lead with motivation and a positive attitude to success, encouraging teamwork and to think outside the box
- Assist with any other reasonable request made by a Manager or Director
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE
- 1-3 years + experience in an SME or corporate client sales/business development role
- Strong communication and presentation skills – must be able to communicate efficiently (verbally, in print and via the phone) to all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- A highly success-focussed attitude. You should have a will to acquire knowledge, build your personal sales pipeline and achieve success through effort invested.
- Excellent relationship management skills – must be able to build and maintain productive relationships with senior managers, directors and key customer stakeholders.
- Time & Diary Management – must be able to manage own time and diary, whilst working remotely across the UK, attending client meetings, Medigold Health sites and working from home, where appropriate.
- Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential. Knowledge of/commitment to developing fluency with Salesforce DC is essential.
- The ability to work in a continually results-driven environment, not shying away from challenge and asking for support and guidance where you feel it will help you.
- A firm belief in the success of the team being as important as personal success. We are collegiate and delight in each other’s’ successes.
- Full UK driving license would be an advantage, practically speaking, although we appreciate a significant portion of sales activity is performed virtually.
Able to make commercial decisions Creative and challenging
Excellent business writing skills Able to work as a team and independently
Organisational skills Adaptable and able to embrace change
A clear and thoughtful communicator Strong attention to detail
Empathetic thinker – anticipating client needs Ability to influence
Enthusiastic and persuasive when presenting
Responsible Well organised & punctual
Professional in appearance and approach Proactive & driven to deliver
Trustworthy and Honest Calm under pressure
Willing to learn new skills Efficient and clear-headed
Passionate about Medigold Health and what we do
If you are interested in applying for this position at Medigold Health, please follow the link below to submit your application through the internal HR system: