This is an exciting opportunity to join our busy sales team at Twycross Zoo as a Sales Manager!
We are seeking an experienced sales specialist to join our team and increase the sales for the beautiful site at Twycross Zoo. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for proactively selling and attending networking events to increase sales.
You will targets and commissioned to bringing new sales and bookings in to the business. This role is mainly Monday - Friday, with the occasional weekend work for sales events. Job Description
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus Incentive
- Free parking
- Meals provided during working hours
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
The Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for the delivery of Twycross Zoo's C&E sales budget
- Develop business from existing Twycross customers with the support of robust Account Plans
- Understand, research and implement plans to deliver new business from new market segments
- Manage all C&E brand and marketing activities including website content and usability
- Ensure Twycross Zoo brand standards are maintained by clients, internal customers and suppliers alike
- Process sales enquiries, through to final details and co-ordinate.
- Implement sales and marketing processes to enhance quality, consistency and efficiency
- Provide accurate sales reports, robust forecasts and lead the C&E Budget process
- Proactive and positive management of Twycross Zoo relationship with Lime Venue Portfolio
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
About The Company
- Must have experience of assembling sales proposals and have great attention to detail
- Must be fully knowledgeable and accomplished in venue show-rounds
- Must show initiative and be a confident decision maker
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to maintain focus in the achievement of sales targets
- Must demonstrate a thorough approach to work
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office and have a good understanding of database management preferably Delphi or similar system
- Will have excellent communication skills, verbally both on the phone and in person, and written
- Will be an effective team worker as a key member of the management team
RA Venues At RA Venues, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, we inspire great experiences at some of the UK's leading cultural and heritage destinations. From cappuccinos at Pennethorne's in Somerset House to feeding hungry herbivores at Bristol Zoo, or sophisticated afternoon teas in Liberty London to alfresco brunches at the River Cottage at Hatfield House, we celebrate great food and legendary dining across our portfolio of clients.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.